Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I believe it's closer to OctoberπŸ€” I saw a bankruptcy cheque circulating on twinker last fall and they had 1 year to cash it.

I am trying to understand how does this tie in to their desperation to make sure everyone takes that poison in their a r m?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BEHIND THE SCENES USA INC. IS BANKRUPT & TRUMP FILED THE PAPER WORK LAST YEAR @ THE HAGUE , SO I WOULD SAY YES 1871’ IS OVER

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do you mean the US Corporation is officially bankrupt?

Nana thinks that already took place, perhaps it just now actually running out of cash tho.
Nana has been asking for a while when that budget shit would hit the fan???
Dont you think Trump stopped the Treasury from printing new fake money a good while ago?
Do yall really think Trump went to all that trouble for 4 yrs to move the money and control from the Federal Reserve (A Foreign entity) and all those T-Bills over into the US Treasury just to hand it over to Fake B1d3n?
Really?
2 things going on?
What does the debt clock reflect on money in circulation?
What happens when the cash flow in a budget is "zero" and they cant print their way out with new money?

Waiting.....

@danuscg
@wainthpain01

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Trump DISSOLVED the US Corporation before he left office.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Per Whiplash on Telegram, the Federal Reserve will be allowed to exist for another year solely to remove Federal Reserve notes from the money supply, so I hope that's the case.

(2) Show this thread

Well, I know people that were fired in NY state back in May...that still haven't received any benefits....very weird?

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

β€œThis gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Approx 220,000 people still without power. Pockets just outside around N.O. included.

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Same thing happening in Carson City, Nv. Stores closing early. Walmart not open 24 hours. Fewer products on the shelf.

(4) Show this thread

I have skipped two estimated tax payments but have one scheduled 9/15, hopefully the system crashes before then or I at least get my money back later. My 2020 tax return is due next month ☹️☹️

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Write Approved on it when sending it back and let them take it our of your Trust they stole from you.

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

2020 taxes are due October 15th. We have the largest tax bill we have ever had. My husband retired and the company decided to give him all of his retirement at once. Now we are responsible for the taxes on it. I’m delaying as much as I can.

(3) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The Corporation is dead
"Long live The Sovereign Republic"
Second American Revolutionary War battle cry.

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

πŸ™‚πŸŒ΄πŸ™ WWG1WGA. Love n Light!

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The Corporation is dead
"Long live The Sovereign Republic"
Second American Revolutionary War battle cry.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

This sauce is veeeery Sexy.

ww

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

they broke only for their dept. they aint broke cant afford security for themselves broke or not broke enough to end their rein just a matter of raising the debt ceiling and pulling it outta thin air.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response michael griggs to his Publication

debt not dept * lol

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Agree I heard this too. My husband also said they send these from time to time and just like you said they just raise the debt ceiling.

(2) Show this thread

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

If the Vatican appointed Congress don't vote to increase the amount of money the Organized crime family's private company known as the IRS can print out of thin air to loan the American Corporation to charge Interest, then the Vatican owned USA Corporation's credit rating goes down and many Government Institutions wont have enough money to function.

It's a Dear Jane letter to notify the Speaker that they need to borrow more money against future generations not even born yet to keep up this colossal waste of spending.

Routine stuff but with bigger numbers and more debt.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

Nana is pretty sure Trump stopped the Treaury from printing new money.
Look at the debt clock that shows the number of bills in circulation
You dont really think that Trump and the White Hats did all that to move the Fed over to the Treasury and then just handed it to B13n?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

yes Q says so a yr ago..go read the drops

Sure is!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

WarRoom spoke about this yesterday, it is happening as of 9/30, and then on 10/15 we will default on security bonds?...I may have that wrong in the wording, but yeah, doesn't look good, or it looks great, depending on your angle of sight from what I hear

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

Biden's treasury is.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA CORPORATION is bankrupt it is United States Republic - spells Freedom from slavery for all.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response connie wright to her Publication

Remember when they use all capitals it is illegal: Social Security Cards, Birth Certificate, Drivers License, Home Title, etc....We are going back to 1871 before they sold our country illegally...We need to know our true history & who we are.

(1) Show this thread