God always answers on the precipice.

Moses.

Noah.

Even the crucification/ressurrection was a precipice moment.

Don’t lose faith.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

fort 🙏🌿

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

KEEP the faith.

Patriots are in control.

#QANON#Q

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

We may not like God’s Plan, but it always has a purpose. I dont know what it is, but I’m sure its amazing♥️♥️♥️♥️

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

It's feeling kind of precipicey to me but I'm holding the line! WWG1WGA

Psalm 91:7 Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you. 8 You will only see it with your eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked.…

Sometimes you have to show the people. This is the show. Think about it.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I love God, but I hate the 11th hour crap!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If it isnt a NDE people would forget it even happened in just a few damn days!
It has to be bad enough to change peoples hearts forever.
It has to be bad enough to UNITE us!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So true Patriot!!

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely right. I watch people in my neighbood and at the store, most are totally clueless about whats going on. Some are even wearing 2 masks and wearing mask in their cars, just waiting for their next instructions from the govt. Believe everything they are told, don’t think for themselves. Sad

(2) Show this thread

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

Moses was a prophet of God. God sent Moses to tell Pharoah let my people go. Moses led his people out of slavery.
Noah preached the coming judgment of god boldly. He too was a preacher of righteousness.
The question is do you suggest Q is a prophet of God? The Scripture tells us uf anyone speaks the name of God to verify their claim it does not necessarily mean the person is a prophet of God. In fact the Word of God tells us how to determine if one is truly a prophet of God or not. If what that person says comes to pass. I ask you all... has anything of significant relevance spoken by the prophet Q come to pass? No.
Furthermore Moses confronted Pharoah to his face. Noah boldly preached truth. Q hid (whoever it/they are. Q deserted those who followed him. I am so tired of these individuals using the name of God to authenticate their message. Hear me ALL. Be warned! The things Q said would come to pass DID NOT! Look around! Its time to WAKE UP! Trust in the Lord and be ye saved!

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

I'm not gonna sit here and say Q is a prophet or not, but isn't the fact that these things haven't happened yet and calling him a false prophet the same as those who saw Noah building his boat and saying it's not even raining yet...

Just because nothing's happened yet, doesn't mean it won't. We can see the storm clouds brewing, the DS being exposed on many fronts, and people waking up in droves. It would almost be like dismissing Noah because one didn't think the rain would continue.

Just something to think about.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

This is all BS. A lot of things Q said have come true. I think you need to go back and read the Q posts. Some may not have, but we are at war and some things don't turn out the way we plan. I'm not saying Q is a prophet either, but Q is a prophet of and for the people.

(2) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Sweet Victory in Jesus

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

we are there/here and we are ready. bring it on.

(7) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Two things you don't mess with in Americans' lives...

- Their Money
- Their Kids

P
R
E
C hildren
I
P
I
C hildren
E

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

❤🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👍🙏❤️💥🔥⚡