If you give in to fear, you’re allowing satan to control your life.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH!

You are stronger than you know.

And you have family here that loves you.

Turn off your phone, TV & reset in nature if you need to.

You got this, Patriots!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thanks Doq!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ Doq!! ❤️🙏

Almighty Father please comfort, heal and bless those who have fear right now. We know You hear our prayers and petitions and that You are in control. As events unfold in Your timelime we will comfort those around us - our families, friends and neighbors. We thank you Father that Thou has heard us!! Bless and protect all the anon Patriots here on this board and others spreading the truth too, please. And ALL Patriots worldwide - military, white hats, police and others we truly are ALL ONE in You Dear Father - when we UNITE in the name of OUR Almighty Father, our fear is taken away and turned to LOVE. There is only God and only LOVE!! Fear is the opposite of love so vibrate and resonate in LOVE!! ❤️🌞🙏

Much LOVE to ALL!! ❤️❤️❤️

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Amen. Fear is not of the Lord

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 107!
You cant do this shit 24/7 your must do some self care, some grounding/earthing, raising you frequencies, laughing, playing.
Take care of yourselves as well.

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

Tonight I am sharing your prayers with other patriots. We are reaching the pinnacle after the resident's action today. I grew up in the next town over from a marine murdered in Kabul. Our nation is incredibly sad. Please Lord, your people are crying out.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

My mother was rushed by ambulance tonight, kidney Cancer and bleeding profusely from the backside. They wouldn’t let me into the hospital. I’m struggling Doq! 😭

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I just sent this to my teenager who woke me up when she was 15. She had a really bad day today and was filled with fear. I pray your words help. It is a really hard time for teens and I have too. I spent a good part of my day dealing with their stress. Thank you for the post. Sending love.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Keep the Faith and Hold the Line Patriots. GOD has got this. We need to Hold the Line for GOD.

im trying to be strong but its hard. feeling defeated right now 😔

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carrie Yambo to his Publication

Pray, read the bible, listen to music, commune with GOD's creations.
We are here for you. Take a day to take care of you. We will be here when you are renewed. Sending love.

(1) Show this thread

doq do you think there will be camps for the unvax’d here? im not giving in or giving up but i am concerned.

books, painting, walks in nature

Trust the Lord, your president The Donald and Hermit Pepe telling you that it is all allready in your genetic material. Fight back! Take back what is yours! It's from 'We The People'!

If we don't fight back we will lose control. Shouldn't we all be watching and getting angry so that we can take action against this?

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts