Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We are getting very close now. HOLD THE LINE !!!! Be well and GOD BLESS !!!!

biden now is space force general hyten who is under full control of trump and general raymond...so, trump is playing you for fools you all are believing that biden is making a mess of things
remember,you have to see him as clown and making bad decisions as president of USA in order for trump,black sun ( cabal) king of north america to be a savior...
do you want to allow cabal to play the game with you???

check the black sun webpage

senatusconsultum.eu

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Jajajajajajaja🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You HAVE to be kidding. Geez....

blahahahahaha! please deposit another 25¢ for another minute of bullshit.

(5) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHERE IS THE REAL BIDEN 😂 6’ UNDER ? 🤔

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

number one he was an actor gulity of acting like he cared about us. number two guilty of showing us exactly what we always knew

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Agreed 💯😡🤮

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Both are real pieces of shit!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I am like a hunting dog on point, with these types, and I still don't like whoever that is, cause HIGH TREASON did occur, and I will love it when DJT takes center stage again. Bet. DJT LANDSLIDE< only POTUS there is.

I Totally Agree! You Can Look And See The Difference!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

They're not even close to looking like the same entity.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

One DNA test and its over