I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I just retired from 50 years of nursing. I was taught to teach my patients good health habits, how to maintain a healthy immune system, healthy diets etc. Medical care has taken a very wrong turn over the years. It is symptom based rather than cause based. Prescription based rather than lifestyle changes based. Regulatory agencies & insurance companies have way too much say so & power. Acidic bodies are the cause of most health issues like cancer, diabetes which leads to cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, retinal issues. Also osteoporosis, fractures. The most common cause of acidic bodies is dehydration from lack of pure water and replacing water with carbonated beverages. Weak immune systems lead to more illness as well. The best thing people can do for their health is:
water
exercise
sunshine
fresh air
decrease stress
increase spiritual well being
πŸ˜‡

Only people mentioned by @HerpnutPat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pat Christianson, click on at the bottom under it