I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

I just retired from 50 years of nursing. I was taught to teach my patients good health habits, how to maintain a healthy immune system, healthy diets etc. Medical care has taken a very wrong turn over the years. It is symptom based rather than cause based. Prescription based rather than lifestyle changes based. Regulatory agencies & insurance companies have way too much say so & power. Acidic bodies are the cause of most health issues like cancer, diabetes which leads to cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, retinal issues. Also osteoporosis, fractures. The most common cause of acidic bodies is dehydration from lack of pure water and replacing water with carbonated beverages. Weak immune systems lead to more illness as well. The best thing people can do for their health is:
water
exercise
sunshine
fresh air
decrease stress
increase spiritual well being
πŸ˜‡

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Convenience is deadly.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Why do Nurses Eat their Young?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

as an RN for 32 years I completely agree!
Also along with rhis is rhe non compliance of people who r taught just to take a pill, thats what the doctor orders, but u can talk all day long to some and tell them to get healthy but its just easier for some to take a pill.
thats why I got out of clinical nursing...no more compassion left for thise who dont and wont take care of themswlves

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Amen sister! Patients come in scared to death of surgery or procedures for instance, and are at high risk because of obesity, diabetes, sleep apnea etc, but won't take one iota of responsibility for their health. Very frustrating and sad to see. Children having to have surgery due to sleep apnea because they are obese, rather than parents providing a healthy diet, exercise etc. That is really upsetting to see.

(1) Show this thread