5 hours is a long time for a phone call. Did Jim cut a deal?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Not just 5 hours, but 5.5 hours!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

the mask

!!!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

plea deal 🥺

(2) Show this thread

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

"Begging me... can I get a DEAL with Q.."

Did I hear right?

In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication

!!!

(1) Show this thread

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

"but what you can do is possibly save your soul!"

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

brackets and jackets RIP Issac Kappy thanks for speaking out ❤️

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

that is some serious fricking truth right there- cut an acting gig as an act of redemption - Lord Jesus forgive us all for letting it cone to this- 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

Is this where I get my I just got suspended from twitter badge?

i think thats why they went after hollywood first. they knew they would need actors, what better way to insure cooperation than work it into a deal to bring down the house.

THEY will claim religious FREEDOMS
SATANIC rituals

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

I LOVE the Kappy Man!

I also hope the disgusting Pedo Carrey has a public hanging...
His paintings are almost as offensive as his acts.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Kappy is correct. They can save their soul and ask God for forgiveness. RIP Kappy

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

i believe that Kappy is still alive and working with Q

(1) Show this thread

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

12 21...take it away!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

if he's potentially playing Biden I would say a deal has been cut

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

speak it... Yas Yas you will not escape👹 thank you Issac Kappy for helping save the babies🐸🕴️🇺🇲

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Is Jim C the "artist/painter" an actor?

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Just Amom to her Publication

some out there are pointing too Jim C is the 1 playing Bidan seeing as the real Biden was taken out already with Hunter and the rest of evil players. some are acting to follow the strict script until this movie is finished playing out, some cut a deal...very few did tho. the ones that were taken out are being played by someone else or are cgi just being viewed by screen. alltheir accoubts are ran by the good guys. just have tonlet this play out for the unbelievers until final call them declass/video confessions etc.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

Isaak IS a hero! A LOT of childrens lives have and will be saved by him exposing us to the truth!

Cleansing The Earth of PEDOVORES...
YOU CAN'T LIVE PERIOD
So you can come back and do it again.. NO DEALS

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

he looks thinner here i am hoping this is a more recent video ❤️❤️🙏🙏

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

So...Maybe he is B..and maybe this acct of J is giving us real info...PLEASE LORD LET IT BE SO.

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

no deals for you!!!

Serious Question: Kappy told us Laura Loomer and Jack Posobeic (many more) are very bad people who tried to hurt someone we love, Jack is on WarRoom with Steve Bannon who is linked to Robert Steele, who is linked to Roger Stone who is linked to Laura Loomer who is linked to Millie Weaver who is linked to Alex Jones, who has been suggested is Mossad and the web goes on from here. Who in the hell do you trust at this point?!!!!!!!!🤷🏼‍♀️ Besides the obvious, God and DJT 💫

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Is this where I get my I just got suspended from twitter badge?

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I don't recognize the movie.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

May not be a movie he may be blending in like JFK Jr, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Pressley and others do. We know who Marilyn and Elvis are and unless told you would not know any different. If they do it right and you aren't actually thinking about the real person they could pass for anyone. What is the phrase, hiding in plain sight is the best way to hide. I believe once all this breaks loose many will step out of the shadows to help those unwoke understand what happened and also why they had to go into hiding by faking their death.

(8) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Word is that Kappy is alive.

Q Patriot/WWG1WGA-Always have Faith. If you lose Faith, you never had it to begin with. Faith Never waivers. What you had was hope.

They are all disgustig. Hollywood thought they had it all. A holes

@GhostEzra Kappy helped me figure it out. Lol! Kappy is a bigger part of Q than anyone realizes isn't he... more than just bait? Is the Lizard Squad or the Famalam involved with Q? The fake inauguration and all these CGI versions of people leads me to believe that Kappy's Deep Fakes was used for more than making blackmail worthless.... its made for some nail biting pkot twists for the greatest movie ever. 😉

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

Jim Carrey is who I was thinking but I was wondering about the legs

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

Jim Carrey Deep Fake Example
https://anonup.com/thread/631237

(4) Show this thread

"Begging me to get him a deal with Q" ummm did i hear that correctly??

Y'all remember who starred in The Trueman Show right? All these Jim Carey crumbs, I sure hope we sail right into that scenery backdrop tomorrow!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Our beloved Kappy! i hope I get to meet you! 💖🇺🇸

Love u here than at the slowpoke Gab.

I believe everyone tries to cut a deal when faced with thier mortality...

BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR SINS WILL
FIND YOU OUT.

#NCSWIC

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Still hoping kappy is around....

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Kappy is doing just fine.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

I would put my money on him being alive for sure?I would put my money on him being alive for sure

(2) Show this thread