5 hours is a long time for a phone call. Did Jim cut a deal?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Is Jim C the "artist/painter" an actor?

some out there are pointing too Jim C is the 1 playing Bidan seeing as the real Biden was taken out already with Hunter and the rest of evil players. some are acting to follow the strict script until this movie is finished playing out, some cut a deal...very few did tho. the ones that were taken out are being played by someone else or are cgi just being viewed by screen. alltheir accoubts are ran by the good guys. just have tonlet this play out for the unbelievers until final call them declass/video confessions etc.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AtTheMidnightCall in this post can reply

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

My money is on Robin Williams

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication

that would be cool. i know hes got to be alive.

(1) Show this thread

I have noticed the Biden on TV has extremely young hands and if you watch him get out of his seat he springs up both of which are impressive for a 78 year old

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🧐 Yes, many actors
Worked with JC briefily decades ago, felt he was a kind hearted soul. Hoping he has not been lost.