5 hours is a long time for a phone call. Did Jim cut a deal?

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

May not be a movie he may be blending in like JFK Jr, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Pressley and others do. We know who Marilyn and Elvis are and unless told you would not know any different. If they do it right and you aren't actually thinking about the real person they could pass for anyone. What is the phrase, hiding in plain sight is the best way to hide. I believe once all this breaks loose many will step out of the shadows to help those unwoke understand what happened and also why they had to go into hiding by faking their death.

Is this where I get my I just got suspended from twitter badge?

I don't recognize the movie.

Is this where I get my I just got suspended from twitter badge?

In response Corey Wilson to his Publication

damn you auto text...... where's the image on the right from, first time ive seen this one.

(1) Show this thread

oh, how i pray that this is true.

Who knows in this movie

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

praying this is true!!! it would be amazing!!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Would be nice if he is. In time, all will be revealed.

id also like to know a source. it's interesting

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

This makes me so happy! I followed him up until his untimely "death", and it saddened me greatly. Knowing he is alive and helping us just warms my heart! Welcome back Isaac!!

Now that I have calmed down.. What a revelation!! I am truly overcome with joy! I had secretly hoped he was somehow not dead.. what a day of rejoicing this shall be!! Thank you Lord.

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

OMG!!!!!!! Best news ever!!!!!!!!