Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

LIGHTS OUT AT WHITE HOUSE

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🤩🇱🇷 Janurary 31rst is Freedom Day
The end of Saturday will mark the 10 days of darkness in DC.
Rejoice. Praise The Prime Creator and His Son. Our Lord Jesus Christ.
What an honor to witness history. The destruction of the pure evil that has enslaved us for eons. Many will not fare well and require therapy to transition. That's where we can step in to help those who could not be woken. They have a decision to make. Let's hope they choose wisely.

Someone said, today, that the blackouts of the WH started on the 20th. If that is the case, wouldn't the the 29th be the 10th day, if we count the 20th?

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My understanding is the 30th is the 10th day and the 31rst is Freedom Day. I am dying to see the military tribunals. Aren't you?

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Yes I can't wait to be the normal one.
Did anyone else notice that the women
have bozo the clown orange red hair.
Hmmm clowns??

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

today, the 29th is the 10th day, when you count the 20th as the first day

(2) Show this thread