Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Day 8

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Johanna ... to her Publication

Today is the last day of 10 days - started on the 20th

(1) Show this thread

Day 8

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

🤩🇱🇷 Janurary 31rst is Freedom Day
The end of Saturday will mark the 10 days of darkness in DC.
Rejoice. Praise The Prime Creator and His Son. Our Lord Jesus Christ.
What an honor to witness history. The destruction of the pure evil that has enslaved us for eons. Many will not fare well and require therapy to transition. That's where we can step in to help those who could not be woken. They have a decision to make. Let's hope they choose wisely.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Someone said, today, that the blackouts of the WH started on the 20th. If that is the case, wouldn't the the 29th be the 10th day, if we count the 20th?

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

In NY nobody around me knows anything! Pizzagate was a joke,
Qou is bunch of white nationalists and antisemitic ppl and domestic terrorist, I was asked if I'll go back to normal now that Biden won. LOL! I simply said Prez Trump won.
CNN has done a number on their brains.

(2) Show this thread

the news is fake, the violence is very real. it’s time to wake up AMERICA. as the HUMAN RACE we must do better, we have to for our children.

again, its like nobody is home, just like in Bidan's head.

Loves life, my family, & people who keep it real. Commercal driver, Seeker of truth. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Trump2020

Dark Night#8

In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication

I heard it started on the 20th, so that would make the 28th day 9

In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication

21-31=10 days of ZOMBIE JOE

(2) Show this thread

why do i keep seeing pics of White House without lights?

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Toni Riggs to his Publication

😎🍿🐸it's actually the 9th day of darkness

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

In response Toni Riggs to his Publication

Q references 10 days of darkness

(2) Show this thread