Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

LIGHTS OUT AT WHITE HOUSE

🤩🇱🇷 Janurary 31rst is Freedom Day
The end of Saturday will mark the 10 days of darkness in DC.
Rejoice. Praise The Prime Creator and His Son. Our Lord Jesus Christ.
What an honor to witness history. The destruction of the pure evil that has enslaved us for eons. Many will not fare well and require therapy to transition. That's where we can step in to help those who could not be woken. They have a decision to make. Let's hope they choose wisely.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

In NY nobody around me knows anything! Pizzagate was a joke,
Qou is bunch of white nationalists and antisemitic ppl and domestic terrorist, I was asked if I'll go back to normal now that Biden won. LOL! I simply said Prez Trump won.
CNN has done a number on their brains.

Previously on Twitter was deleted from three times and yesterday deleted off discord 🤷‍♀️🇺🇸 #MAGA #GodLover #JesusRocks #TruthSeeker

In response robin fineman to her Publication

i get the same from my familysnd some friends

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Someone said, today, that the blackouts of the WH started on the 20th. If that is the case, wouldn't the the 29th be the 10th day, if we count the 20th?

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My understanding is the 30th is the 10th day and the 31rst is Freedom Day. I am dying to see the military tribunals. Aren't you?

(1) Show this thread