Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

My entire neighborhood went dark Sunday night for about a minute at around 9:30 PM; no wind, no rain, no automobile accident which could have taken a line down...nothing.

The odd thing is that the neighbors on the other side of the street are on a separate power grid.

I don't recall the whole neighborhood being without power at the same time before.

I'm guessing that it was probably a dry-run.

#911#Traitors#MAGA

The same thing happened over the weekend in my town in PA - the entire neighborhood went black all at once for a minute. Weirdest thing. No storm or anything. There have been lines down before but never affected the entire town like that. The other weird thing about the town I live in is there is a population of 9,000 people but MOST of the land is owned and leased by one family trust.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @littlemsssunshine in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

I'm in PA too...Erie County.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Middletown, PA (dauphin county) right next to 3 mile island

(1) Show this thread