My entire neighborhood went dark Sunday night for about a minute at around 9:30 PM; no wind, no rain, no automobile accident which could have taken a line down...nothing.

The odd thing is that the neighbors on the other side of the street are on a separate power grid.

I don't recall the whole neighborhood being without power at the same time before.

I'm guessing that it was probably a dry-run.

#911#Traitors#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

sunday our power went out and then came right back on. Same thing, no reason. i do not talk to the neighbor who is on the same generator as me. my other neighbors to the south of me are on a whole new generator.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Interesting.

What state are you in if you don't mind me asking?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The same thing happened over the weekend in my town in PA - the entire neighborhood went black all at once for a minute. Weirdest thing. No storm or anything. There have been lines down before but never affected the entire town like that. The other weird thing about the town I live in is there is a population of 9,000 people but MOST of the land is owned and leased by one family trust.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

I'm in PA too...Erie County.

(1) Show this thread