Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

it was the common denominator of all 6 people that died in my family. I called it then and now I know.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Whoa!! Sharing this! Nice grab Patriot!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Is there a link somewhere?

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

THANK YOU

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Timetofreeamerica.com

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Everyone needs to watch Reawaken America Tour Grand Rapids Day 1,2, and 3 on rumble or just search on duck duck go... which is where this is from. We were there and it's packed full of info. I posted a list as soon as i got back to a ton of links. Sadly it didn't get to many likes or shares. People wanna know but don't Really Wanna Know.. I guess.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I think the problem is that it’s so easy to miss posts here. Only a few show up, from those people we follow, at any given time, and they roll off very fast. I follow you and I never saw your post. Unless you actively go to someones page, you most likely won’t see it. It’s tough to see all relevant info. If you’re not getting the feedback or shares you think you should have for info you think is especially important, repost and maybe change your message so it gets more attention. i will go to you page and check your post. Thanks. 👍😊

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

There is something fishy on here for the past couple months... the feed is very weird.. I'm not pleased to say the least!
I want to see your post so I'll go look now...ThanQ💪🙌

(2) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

agreed, and shared tks