Everyone needs to watch this!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Everyone needs to watch Reawaken America Tour Grand Rapids Day 1,2, and 3 on rumble or just search on duck duck go... which is where this is from. We were there and it's packed full of info. I posted a list as soon as i got back to a ton of links. Sadly it didn't get to many likes or shares. People wanna know but don't Really Wanna Know.. I guess.

There is something fishy on here for the past couple months... the feed is very weird.. I'm not pleased to say the least!
I want to see your post so I'll go look now...ThanQ💪🙌

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Absolute ton of info and doors that lead elsewhere. Life Saving Info.
https://anonup.com/thread/6413105

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

You ROCK! ThanQ...I was looking on your feed last night and couldn't' find it, but you had lost of other stuff I liked and shared..🙏💗🙌

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

*Lots... stupid finger typed it wrong..

(2) Show this thread