Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🙏🏼

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i went to the hospital's google listing and left a "review" of the situation that they're withholding a life saving medication from a friend who has been admitted there, etc.
i encourage others to do the same.
i cannot get to chicago to participate in person. it's at least *something* since i cant be there and cant think of anything else that i could do.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Could someone contact family and tell them they have other options? Move her to another friendlier hospital that uses Ivermectin regimen or HCq regimen? Can the medical POA sue to allow treatment under right to try law or the fact that other doctors have used these treatments effectively?

she's in contact with LOTS of people/family but is being medically held hostage. they wont allow anyone to visit nor will they allow her to check out.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADDiQt in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

then the family needs to go to court.