Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🙏🏼

i went to the hospital's google listing and left a "review" of the situation that they're withholding a life saving medication from a friend who has been admitted there, etc.
i encourage others to do the same.
i cannot get to chicago to participate in person. it's at least *something* since i cant be there and cant think of anything else that i could do.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADDiQt in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Can her husband visit her - can he sneak in some ivermectin tablets if they were mailed to him? Sounds like the family needs to get an attorney involved if she is being held against her will - the hospital can transfer her elsewhere, and unless she is a danger to herself she can sign out AMA. Are they drugging her to keep her incoherent and thereby legally taking control of her? ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to find a really good attorney and put this hospital on notice...

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

thank you. im not on facebook but this will be a huge help to the cause for those who are on fb. i'd say be prepared to re-post your reviews when they delete it though!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

They stopped the ability to post - I'm going to flood their website links and leave comments.

(2) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Could someone contact family and tell them they have other options? Move her to another friendlier hospital that uses Ivermectin regimen or HCq regimen? Can the medical POA sue to allow treatment under right to try law or the fact that other doctors have used these treatments effectively?

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

she's in contact with LOTS of people/family but is being medically held hostage. they wont allow anyone to visit nor will they allow her to check out.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Several are posting. I posted too.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

done

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I posted a one-star review as well, stating that they would not allow a friend of mine currently hospitalized there to take a life-saving medication she has a legal right to try.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I wish I was in Chicago.#ThePeoplesBridge would be saying A LOT for her. What a stellar Patriot she is💕