California Patriots:

Be ready for anything.

You may have to take to the streets to oust Newsom if he doesn’t relinquish power.

Things are heating up!

Watch CA.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

oh hes DONE in California and KNOWS IT! This RECALL newsom is PROOF that WE CALIFORNIANS SICK OF HIS bullshit and LIES! Rules for Thee but Not for Me!#LarryElderForGovernorOfCalifornia

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

get off your arse and get involved locally absolutely Nothing changes if all you do is complain on a website.
#onlyuniteddowestand 🇺🇸

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Nanshee and Mad Max have been too quiet... are they hidden
away down in the Getty basement planning to their little
hearts desires

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Where is Jim Baxford when you need him?

Draw and quarter
Tar and feather
Do whatever is needed

I read now people want him to stay and not much hope for Elder

it's time to get rid of Kate Brown of Oregon also

In response James Dean to his Publication

I just read about her on twitter. I saw that the police, firemen are suing her over the mandate

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Just have to laugh ... make that a SNORT!!

Joy and Laughter make our spirits S.T.R.O.N.G.
Evil withers in the bright Light of Love and Happiness.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

It's ok!
Help is on the way!
Heels-Up Kamala -- dearly beloved by regular Californians -- is on her way to "save" Gruesome.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/04/vp-harris-heading-to-california-to-boost-gavin-newsom-ahead-of-recall-vote/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

My moving here less than 2 months ago wasn’t just happenstance. They got the bitch transplant who will never stfu. I am already registered and ready for anything. 😎

See, I just don't know how this will work. Unless they have somehow changed how Elections are operated in CA, there is no way that Nueterson won't Cheat to win.
It's how he got in there to begin with. You can't expect to win if you know the system is rigged and has not been reformed to operate as a fair election should.
He will retain his stolen office, is my prediction. It's Fixed in his favor.

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

Well, may not want to underestimate madder-than-hades ppl who have been in this *once golden* state of CA for Generations.
Could be a YUGE groundswell rising up.
Just sayn'

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

It is the definition of insanity to do the same thing repeatedly and expect a different result i.e. it is the definition of insanity to vote in a corrupt system and expect a different result. I agree, unless the electoral system in California has been overhauled and all elements of corruption removed, Gavin Newsome will take this recall election - not that I did NOT say win. Moreover, if that IS the result and Californians bend over like a bunch of pussies and accept the result, then they deserve to be enslaved. AS DO WE ALL IF WE DON’T F****** STAND UP.

(2) Show this thread