Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

California Patriots:

Be ready for anything.

You may have to take to the streets to oust Newsom if he doesn’t relinquish power.

Things are heating up!

Watch CA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

See, I just don't know how this will work. Unless they have somehow changed how Elections are operated in CA, there is no way that Nueterson won't Cheat to win.
It's how he got in there to begin with. You can't expect to win if you know the system is rigged and has not been reformed to operate as a fair election should.
He will retain his stolen office, is my prediction. It's Fixed in his favor.

It is the definition of insanity to do the same thing repeatedly and expect a different result i.e. it is the definition of insanity to vote in a corrupt system and expect a different result. I agree, unless the electoral system in California has been overhauled and all elements of corruption removed, Gavin Newsome will take this recall election - not that I did NOT say win. Moreover, if that IS the result and Californians bend over like a bunch of pussies and accept the result, then they deserve to be enslaved. AS DO WE ALL IF WE DON’T F****** STAND UP.

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it