Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

GOD. I LOVE YOU

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

God, I love you! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

God, I love you 🙌🏻

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Challenge accepted
Challenge completed.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

GOD I LOVE YOU !!!!!!

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

God, I Love YOU!! ❤️

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

God, I love you!

God, I love you! 💕

God….I LOVE YOU🙏🙏🙏🙏

God, I ❤️ you🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

God, I Love you ❣️

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

God I love you

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD, I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE MY FAMILY AND THE BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME AND ALWAYS BEING THERE WHEN I NEED YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY GUIDING LIGHT AND MY STRENGTH. I LOVE YOU GOD.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen ... Thats beautiful !!!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

God, I love you and am thankful for all your blessings!

God, I love you. I thank you for all I have.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

God I Love You With Everything In Me! 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Holy Mother/Father I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL🙏🏾

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response james wafer to his Publication

❤😘❤❤

(1) Show this thread

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

Father, I Love You!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

GOD, I LOVE YOU!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

GOD I LOVE YOU.

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

God, I Love You, and Thank You

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

God I love YOU"

God I love You

god i love you!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

GOD I LOVE YOU - I am not on a mountain - I am not on a hill - I am shouting for all to hear. GOD I LOVE YOU