Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CANCEL ALL BIG BANKS ASAP!!!

Get your money out of the following banks immediately and move into the smallest, best rated community bank you can:

- Chase
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Citi
- US Bank
- TD

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Our money is said to be safe for the change-over.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response white light to his Publication

Suit yourself

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I have been asking the Universe for over a year if our money is safe in the banks and I repeatedly get back that it is. The QFS has been functioning for a while along side the big banks so the White Hats are largely calling the shots and I don't believe for a second that they would allow people's hard earned money to be stolen at this important juncture. This post feels like a panic move and panic is never a good thing IMO.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

do you trust banks? do you trust the SEC? do you believe in $ made hedged on bets that over/under inflate according to who has the most and can squash/then steal the kitty?

ever looked into the hedge funds that every company offers? what companies they support and the activities they all support? great to not purchase "cokes" and "pepsis" but guess where the $ from where your 401k's go?

are you enough of a patriot to squash your 401k going forward if you found out the companies that hedge fund manages support illegal trafficking of any kind?

does anyone know of any hedge funds that do not support trafficking activities?

welcome to get really real

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

It's simple: I trust my intuition and I TRUST THE WHITE HATS 🌟

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

i appreciate that but think they need the peoples voice and actions as well.

Everyone has their own calling and their own mission and each holds its own importance. Silent prayer and positive energy are as important as 'voices and actions' if not more simply because of the sheer number of light-bringers on the earth now that are raising the vibration and that counts for a lot even though it may nor be apparent as Light always hit the target 🙏 💚 🌟

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

🙏 🙏 🙏 ☀️