Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CANCEL ALL BIG BANKS ASAP!!!

Get your money out of the following banks immediately and move into the smallest, best rated community bank you can:

- Chase
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Citi
- US Bank
- TD

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Our money is said to be safe for the change-over.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response white light to his Publication

Suit yourself

I have been asking the Universe for over a year if our money is safe in the banks and I repeatedly get back that it is. The QFS has been functioning for a while along side the big banks so the White Hats are largely calling the shots and I don't believe for a second that they would allow people's hard earned money to be stolen at this important juncture. This post feels like a panic move and panic is never a good thing IMO.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

is it safe the stick market as well?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Sorry but that I don't know about as I've never asked. How do you feel about it? Go with that 👍

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

gotout last week
my thinking is I have it
Can not lose
will see whathappens next couple months
better safe than sorry

(2) Show this thread

Agree 💯 WL.

Our money in the bank, is SAFE
because
the QFS has been operating since August 2020
& in the past few weeks it interfaced with STARLINK.
One of the benefits of NESARA/GESARA
is the restoration of FINANCIAL PRIVACY.
The deep state demons
have been trying to hack the Quantum for 9-years
unsuccessfully.
That is because Quantum is 5D+++ Light-tech
& the demons are -3D monsters.

They can't use Med Beds
although they kept that light-technology from us
in order to keep us sick so they could make $
& in the endless cycle of death/rebirth
so they could live off us continuously.

Praise God
Praise Q-Team
the demon matrix is KAPUT.
Pray we'll see public awareness of that
this month
or next month at latest.
The horrible Economy report comes out in October
& Juan O Savin said Bidan's team have to own it.

God's time
not Kat's 😹💪🌟💗🙏🇺🇸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

F*CK I LOVE YOU KAT 👊 👊 👊 💥 🤗 😻 ☀️ 💚 💜 Here's to everyone's PROSPERITY 🍻 🕺🏻 🎉 🥳

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

do you trust banks? do you trust the SEC? do you believe in $ made hedged on bets that over/under inflate according to who has the most and can squash/then steal the kitty?

ever looked into the hedge funds that every company offers? what companies they support and the activities they all support? great to not purchase "cokes" and "pepsis" but guess where the $ from where your 401k's go?

are you enough of a patriot to squash your 401k going forward if you found out the companies that hedge fund manages support illegal trafficking of any kind?

does anyone know of any hedge funds that do not support trafficking activities?

welcome to get really real

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

It's simple: I trust my intuition and I TRUST THE WHITE HATS 🌟

(1) Show this thread