CA Patriots:

Get your asses out to vote Newsom out!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Vote out ;
1 soon coming $1,000 annual car registration
2 $5.00 gal gas
3 permenant blockage of building water resivoirs
4 Hugely soaring crime/homeless clogged parks/sidewalks
5 marxist/satanist educators

and worse

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Putting my shoes on now.👟

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

my family voting newscum out. however im hearing cheating already going on. 2020 hasnt been fixed. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

8 in my family voting him out - taking our mail in ballots to the poll. But even then, I'm not convinced there isn't fraud already set up to happen :(

I can tell you though, almost everyone I talk to locally wants him GONE. This may turn out like the 2020 election though...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Hand deliver those ballots Cali!
Can you believe the “fake conservative” polls are saying Newsom will win! 😂 Newsom is as good as gone!

We need him out!

Watch CA, remember?

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

I am voting for recall

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

All my family are voting him OUT.
I really feel we've had voter fraud here for many many years. I hope there is a plan to stop at this time around.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

If Pretty Haired Newsom gets to keep his gig as Gov
I am hoping for gas tax and car registraition to go up
1500% so that all those left will have to walk out of Cali
with their heads down... $600 to $900 a year on a newer
vehicle for registration just aint enough

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Definately! Then I’m moving to Tennessee. 😂

do votes count this time around?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No shit yall get you some one that will take care of YOU instead of HIS OWN SELF!

Hasnt enough of your state been destroyed by the evil shit already?

Vote lol