Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just a heads up Parler is back up and operational . I am TheStormIsUponUs and @ Q8128H@gmail.com. Just an FYI .

Do you really believe Trump will be back on Twitter SOON ?
I can't see that happening.

There is a 3 year Q delta on Sept. 6 for
Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test.

It's also the day for start of Feast of Trumpets.

Could the TRUMPets be EBS messages of Disclosure ?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

You ask me that before and its not the same thing. So no that is not the start of the 10 days of darkness. The 1st arrest will be public and the start is focused more on MSM and then Social Media. No more silencing the TRUTH.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I followed Q from day one and believe in the plan, but seriously folks, stop obsessing with dates and get ready for a total communist takeover. THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN WE ANTICIPATED AND EACH DAY MORE OF OUR FREEDOMS ARE IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR.

I suggest having a long term contingency plan in case this mother fucker blows up in our faces. Stock up on food, ammo and money in the mattress, however you can get it. NO ONE KNOWS HOW THIS SHIT SHOW ENDS.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Sorry, thats not going to happen we are now a week to 3 weeks away from the beginning. Never give up and keep your FAITH strong.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

@Simpleton is a troll!!!!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Yeah thats right ...I have him blocked

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Why are people saying@Simpleton is a troll? I have not seen evidence of this. It actually seems to me that he has been mistreated by many on this platform. Your reasons would be good to know

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

He's a jerk

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I have not experienced him being a jerk. I have however experienced many on this platform being a jerk to him (no one like you). I am talking about people that I have little respect for that use unacceptable language (cunts) and even threatening to kill him! Threatening people like that is unacceptable. Those same people did the same thing to another patriot who was needing our help.@Simpleton is a strange character but I have never gotten the feeling he is a troll or bad. I am simply curious to why others are saying this about him that's all.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

All you have to do is read his comments on people's post. Nothing but gloom and doom. Anytime I'd post something positive and uplifting, the troll would always have something smart and rude to say.
He is a TROLL!!!
Blocked a few months back.

I am not trying to argue but do you have a post he posted? I get he has zero followers in your screen shot. All I am trying to say is that I have not experienced him being nasty or a troll. I have seen posts he showed of others being that way to him. Those same people did the same to Joey so I believe him!

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

I do not. Like I said, I bkocked him months ago. But you can read what he posted on this thread by StormUponUs.

Okay. I will reread it as I don't recall a bad response. All I know is that there are accounts on here that are very crude, disrespectful and have shown me they are not good people in any way! No decent person would help push someone over the edge when they are admitting they need help and are suicidal. I find@Simpleton different and don't understand him a lot of the time. That is far different than the others I mentioned. It isn't a coincidence to me that I saw those same accounts bullying him and Joey! Both had screen shots of their posts to them. It was unlike anything I have seen before! I don't like bullying and will call out any such behavior. I have not seen that from him. Thank you for your response. I do not argue with your opinion. My experience has not been the same as yours so I do disagree. God Bless

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Storm Upon Us the one that makes disrespectful and disparaging remarks against Juan O Savin . It’s not my business to call people out but this one crossed the line we don’t like bullys Pretending to be nice.

(2) Show this thread