Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just a heads up Parler is back up and operational . I am TheStormIsUponUs and @ Q8128H@gmail.com. Just an FYI .

Do you really believe Trump will be back on Twitter SOON ?
I can't see that happening.

There is a 3 year Q delta on Sept. 6 for
Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test.

It's also the day for start of Feast of Trumpets.

Could the TRUMPets be EBS messages of Disclosure ?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

You ask me that before and its not the same thing. So no that is not the start of the 10 days of darkness. The 1st arrest will be public and the start is focused more on MSM and then Social Media. No more silencing the TRUTH.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I followed Q from day one and believe in the plan, but seriously folks, stop obsessing with dates and get ready for a total communist takeover. THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN WE ANTICIPATED AND EACH DAY MORE OF OUR FREEDOMS ARE IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR.

I suggest having a long term contingency plan in case this mother fucker blows up in our faces. Stock up on food, ammo and money in the mattress, however you can get it. NO ONE KNOWS HOW THIS SHIT SHOW ENDS.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Sorry, thats not going to happen we are now a week to 3 weeks away from the beginning. Never give up and keep your FAITH strong.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

@Simpleton is a troll!!!!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Yeah thats right ...I have him blocked

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Why are people saying@Simpleton is a troll? I have not seen evidence of this. It actually seems to me that he has been mistreated by many on this platform. Your reasons would be good to know

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

He's a jerk

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Could you please elaborate more? I am not arguing I am simply trying to seek truth.

The truth is he is a Jerk

I come the conclusion when he verbally attacked me
My giirlfriends come to the conclusion when he verbally attacked them in their conversation
Now you see my friend warning he is a troll

He is a jerk

it is as it is

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Double Eagle, click on at the bottom under it