Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

This is where the he/she needs taken behind the wood shed and let the men do a little plastic surgery on that ugly mug.

Not "essentially", he IS a man. What, he couldn't compete with other men and so he had to pretend to be a woman to get some action? Pussy.

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Absolute bullshit..... This has got to stop!

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Walk away from Satan's transgender agenda. Give your life to Jesus. He's coming soon.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

The women MMA fighters, need to stop fighting this it and it will disappear, because it will have nothing to fight.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

The females need to refuse to fight him. I say him because he is a him. That would put an end to this madness.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

sooo stupid …doesnt make any sense ….just like alltheir evil idiotic ideas!! they have the audacity to call IT the bravest???

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

What MMA league is allowing this?

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Women need to be protected from men like Fallon BY MEN!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

this shit has to stop

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

why the hell would a female even try to compete with this man in a fight? stupid is as stupid does, no one else's fault: that goes for all the transgender sports: