Trump has been telling us the entire time, the real Joe Biden is dead.

WHO IS PAYING ATTENTION!?!?!?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If anyone buys the BS that the dumb ass running around PRETENDING TO BE PRESIDENT WHILE SNIFFING KIDS NECKS is real, I have some water front property in Texas to sell you!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Hes shot ✅

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ME../heard him say many times..Joe is shot. i knew then he was dead. cant tell people that though..

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I agree, we have been told quite a bit it is all about weather or not we are listening. This is a controlled operation to create global unity, the sooner we all realize it the sooner we can break free from the illusion!
A very powerful evil has been in control for too long!
It's almost like we're NOT all crazy and there are conspiracies...
NO, no one would actually conspire to do anything "wrong."
What are WE five? Of course there are conspiracies!
Of course there is evil!
Of course they plot and scheme, THEY ARE evil!😒😕😕

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Yep I got the message "loud and clear"

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

GITMO FERTILIZER!!

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr is sleeping forever! Joe Biden the actor ! 😌

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

lets not foget the comment about him constantly wearing masks where he said why cover up all that plastic surgery 😂

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

i heard three different Actors

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Top Left = SHOT

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Every person should clearly be able to see in these pictures, they are not the same men.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

no matter how much they try they cannot get his eyes right

(2) Show this thread

Hannity has been doing similar. Showing footage of vp jb and saying 'oh, here's old joe'. 'He's just not the same'.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

YEP - Joe is shot half his head in gone.... DJT is telling the truth if you have ears to hear and eyes to see. I hope things are well with you Doq.

I am :D

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he has been telling us he was shot for a long time!
Since before the election????

Is he flat as a fritter?

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Me - he has dropped the clues for several other people also.

People keep asking me "Is he really dead, where's the proof" I hear so many people saying this

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

ME! I heard him say, Joe is shot!

For a dead man he's doing a bang up job of ruining the country.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

puppets, clowns & jokers

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

😁

🤣🤣😍 I Love President Trump! 😍🤣🤣

books, painting, walks in nature

Amber alert: Who knows where the 78 year old man is? Acting confused and thinking he is the president of the US? Do you know, please contact the tip-line!

I am!

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

JB really does look 👀 different than he did a few yrs ago!!

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

It is so obvious I can not believe the whole world cant see it!1

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

where's James Woods? anyone seen him since the 1-6?

(2) Show this thread

pix and vids plz

In response Wil Wagner to his Publication

You can find them everywhere.
Nowafays its Badbiden.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I think we are on at least version 3 of Biden. Follow the ears and eyes.

moi 🥸☝️