Walt Disney.

Died in 1966.

Club 33 created in 1967.

Freemasons try to hijack everything and make you believe they were behind it.

The more you know...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Video was created in 1994 and people (us) have just discovered these truths. The populace has no idea, numbed by TV, still slaves without any knowledge of being a slave. Alex Collier has been trying to wake up humanity.

He even said JFK was the only president who spoke of this malady in our society, how UN is set up to control us. Predicts DJT, "need a president who is not a politician." Listen to his video, look for more of his info. Research.

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-whistleblower-reveals-reptilian-threat-in-1994.html

Many have heard the many "revelations" about many people who are well known from the past. Mainly those that are no longer with us to speak to, or refute these accusations.
Take for instance, our Founding Father and first President George Washington who is so often "claimed" to have been a Freemason of a high "degree". There are obviously no actual "photographs" of him in regalia (due to photography not having existed as we currently know it) which were in several paintings and sketches from his time and many years after. He is heavily touted in paintings, monuments, and literature as being associated with FM. However, Washington himself when asked about this very thing stated that this was PROPAGANDA. He had only seen the inside of a Lodge "Once or Twice". Washington in fact wrote about even the Illuminati back in the late 1700s discussing a book(via letters between himself and Rev. G.W. Snyder) called "Proofs of Conspiracy" and it's infiltration into Americas Masonic Lodges.

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

So true I am related to Walt Disney and his daughter said that she could have sued for the huge lies people were telling. But I will say Jane Wyman said that one of the child actors a boy and Walt Disney from what she observed needed investigating. I have no idea if she was right or not.

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

I read a book by a man that had been a Freemason and then became a Christian and denounced them and he said he looked at all the books in the Lodges for proof about Washington and he confirmed Washington had only been in the Lodge once and was against Masons. he said they were lying trying to brag Washington was one of them.

(3) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I have a hard time believing the bad things said about WD. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and Disney movies were the most wholesome, family-oriented movies anywhere. The usual suspects wanted a piece of his earnings (like they always want) and he resisted and was critical of them (which they do not like), so they hated him for it.

As Doq says, Club 33 formed AFTER his death. All the grooming child stars into sluts came MUCH later, after THEY had wrested control of the company from his heirs. I believe they purposely did that in his name as revenge and to permanently malign his legacy.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Not the cartoons...too many symbols in them.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

+U

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

❓what if...

[walt.disney] was [adolf.hitler] ❓

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Disney has a shady history himself!!!

yep.