Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Walt Disney.

Died in 1966.

Club 33 created in 1967.

Freemasons try to hijack everything and make you believe they were behind it.

The more you know...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Many have heard the many "revelations" about many people who are well known from the past. Mainly those that are no longer with us to speak to, or refute these accusations.
Take for instance, our Founding Father and first President George Washington who is so often "claimed" to have been a Freemason of a high "degree". There are obviously no actual "photographs" of him in regalia (due to photography not having existed as we currently know it) which were in several paintings and sketches from his time and many years after. He is heavily touted in paintings, monuments, and literature as being associated with FM. However, Washington himself when asked about this very thing stated that this was PROPAGANDA. He had only seen the inside of a Lodge "Once or Twice". Washington in fact wrote about even the Illuminati back in the late 1700s discussing a book(via letters between himself and Rev. G.W. Snyder) called "Proofs of Conspiracy" and it's infiltration into Americas Masonic Lodges.

So true I am related to Walt Disney and his daughter said that she could have sued for the huge lies people were telling. But I will say Jane Wyman said that one of the child actors a boy and Walt Disney from what she observed needed investigating. I have no idea if she was right or not.

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diswaneck in this post can reply

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

Yes, many have heard of this and everyone I am sure would appreciate any proof (or lack there-of) of such behavior. It is true also that many people are destroyed in reputation, livelihoods, as well as lives for not following the "marching" orders of the Order. Evidence over speculation, witnesses over hearsay. I believe that we can all agree that the most important thing is protecting children and our ability to affect the here and now. Since Walt is no longer with us, it is not necessarily as important to speculate on what was. What IS, is certainly something that needs to be addressed which includes those today who are perpetrating Evil against these generations as this would be happening NOW and therefore needs to be addressed. Each and every one of us can easily find the information necessary to remove ourselves and our children from the grips of this "influence" and not patronize in any way, inform, and share what is known with those who are unaware for a simple start..

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

Amen to that

(1) Show this thread