Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Walt Disney.

Died in 1966.

Club 33 created in 1967.

Freemasons try to hijack everything and make you believe they were behind it.

The more you know...

I have a hard time believing the bad things said about WD. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and Disney movies were the most wholesome, family-oriented movies anywhere. The usual suspects wanted a piece of his earnings (like they always want) and he resisted and was critical of them (which they do not like), so they hated him for it.

As Doq says, Club 33 formed AFTER his death. All the grooming child stars into sluts came MUCH later, after THEY had wrested control of the company from his heirs. I believe they purposely did that in his name as revenge and to permanently malign his legacy.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Not the cartoons...too many symbols in them.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Correct the cartoons were sado-maschistic, "Betty Boop" , Tom & Jerry, Mickey Mouse, etc. completely abusive, sexually overcharged, so much violence portrayed as humor - definitely off the charts.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Yes, I did not like the Symbolism in some of his cartoons. I hope it's not true that he was a 33rd mason there are pictures that do look like it, but who knows for sure.

(2) Show this thread