Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

In response April Evans to her Publication

where is the information regarding the $48000 per patient - is it in the HHS covid relief ? wait till others that work in the Mayo system find out that they recevied over $160 million in covid relief funds - you say they are a top notch medical facility pushing the vax and making it mandatory ?

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Heather Seekins to her Publication

Think it is 30K or 38K per C19 patient to hospital.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

yes I distinctly remember when all this madness started ….those whistleblower crying nurse videos😡😡

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ONCE IN PUBLIC END TO OUR HEALTH SYSTEM AS WE KNOW IT 👏👏
BRING ON THE MED BEDS & SONIC HEALING 🙏🏻

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

and simple cures, HCQ must be very powerful if they’re fighting so hard to suppress it

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

This is what happened to my friends dad

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

and that the delta is immunosuppression.