BREAKING BIG -- Active Duty Military Members Sue Biden's Defense Secretary, the Pentagon and other Biden officials and agencies for Prior Immunity FREEDOM FROM THE INJECTION.

https://nationalfile.com/active-duty-military-members-sue-bidens-defense-secretary-for-prior-immunity-freedom-from-the-vaccine/

Only people mentioned by @DaynaTeaches in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

Way to go Military! Stand up for what is right. Natural immunity is apparently allowed according to defense documents. Godspeed! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

Even the Military Infiltrated? God save them on the harvest? Embedded Spies and Militants in our Military need to be executed for Treason!!! and kill them was their plan is to kill you!?

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

I do know that many officers in the Air Force are freemasons. I am not sure of any other branch.

(1) Show this thread