I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

BREAKING BIG -- Active Duty Military Members Sue Biden's Defense Secretary, the Pentagon and other Biden officials and agencies for Prior Immunity FREEDOM FROM THE INJECTION.

https://nationalfile.com/active-duty-military-members-sue-bidens-defense-secretary-for-prior-immunity-freedom-from-the-vaccine/

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

Even the Military Infiltrated? God save them on the harvest? Embedded Spies and Militants in our Military need to be executed for Treason!!! and kill them was their plan is to kill you!?

I do know that many officers in the Air Force are freemasons. I am not sure of any other branch.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaynaTeaches in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts