Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Sweet Lord....stop it. Just stop. Not everybody who died in Hollywood is still alive! People die. MJ...dead. Lady Di....dead. Swayze....dead. JFK, perhaps. But get over the whole half of Hollywood is dead thing. It makes you look ignorant.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😊🌴🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

after he "died" - real or not - i began having a lot of dreams about him that surprised me. he was essentially telling me to rise up and be vocal and never give up.

How many are coming out???

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I'm looking forward to finding out which actors are the good ones. I loved watching movies. But since finding everything out...I have been hesitant because it makes me so upset that any could be a part of this evil.

Stop it! That guy looked like death walking before he died!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Why would he fake his death? Why is he special?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

It is the only way out of the demon club you would be surprised how many are still alive

(1) Show this thread

real heroes die like soldiers...drs that tell the truth like pcr inventor and they bother to fake a shitty guy who made movies in hellywoods death?

😍😍😍😍😍😍 am so happy

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

whoooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!