Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Our alien frens say there are portals all over the planet and we can actually form a portal ourselves if we realize our soul powers!
https://www.galacticfacets.com/star-nations.html

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Or we are all asleep on those ships now.....playing VR

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Well something has for sure changed in the last 2 or 3 weeks!
Nana seems to be fluctuating between timelines or something day and night. Things feel a bit weird.

Vibrations.....Galore....Something changed within that time, last night we found a higher gear as well....

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

As I said Nana woke up growling at satan.
I have been in a different bubble for a few weeks now. Not bad just different. My fren Waqie also woke this morning with much louder ear ringing.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
(3) Show this thread