Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

the wheels on the bus go round and round..round and round...

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

It is only#9 they are concerned with. the rest is a distraction from the vaccineIt is and always has been about the vaccine, They never actually needed a virus we already had one arriving just on time. Flu season.
Bill Gates tells the purpose of vaccines in his ID2020 Ted Talk. The virus they are trying to eradicate is US! This is planned genocide. The real virus we are fighting is the genocidal globalists or about 1% of the population. All of the worlds ills could be solved by those few volunteering for their own genocide plans. To me this seems much more efficient and productive. If you've got snakes in the henhouse you kill the snakes not the chickens. Right?

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

and why is 2 vaccines now considered unvaxinated?
i think thats in isreal now.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I'm still waiting for my "natural immunity" passport.

I'm expecting to receive it in the mail any day now.

#Plandemic#vaccine#covidhoax

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Excellent to print out and start distributing in stores, restrooms, handing out to people. So many cannot connect the dots.

I POSTED THIS AND THIS IS WHAT FACEBOOK SAID. Your post goes against our Community Standards on misinformation that could cause physical harm
No one else can see your post.
We encourage free expression, but don't allow false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm.