Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The first two weeks here were great. Pro-Trump, Pro-Q minds getting together to share thoughts. Now, of course, the commies have invaded, using their typical mental warfare. That's all they know, but we're wise to their tactics. We'll prevail. We will NEVER accept communism.

#QANON#wwg1wga#DigitalSoldiers#qpatriots

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

trolls here on this platform or others just means they are insecure. They know something is up and they cant stand it that we dont just shut up , go away and live in their silly dream world of nothingness. honestly , they dont have a brain. They have nothing better to donbut to be what they are. The funniest thing is that they are stupid enough to think that Chy-na Joe is acrually in charge and the fake inauguration was real. its quite sad.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

That's amazing. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for that.

well thanks bit the typos bother me a little. I am guessing you got the just of everything I was saying. I am struggling so hard to understand how anyone with an 8th of a brain can't see that these deep state people arent around anymore and actors have literally been playing them.I dont know who that is butnit isnt Chy-na Joe.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it