The first two weeks here were great. Pro-Trump, Pro-Q minds getting together to share thoughts. Now, of course, the commies have invaded, using their typical mental warfare. That's all they know, but we're wise to their tactics. We'll prevail. We will NEVER accept communism.

#QANON#wwg1wga#DigitalSoldiers#qpatriots

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

trolls here on this platform or others just means they are insecure. They know something is up and they cant stand it that we dont just shut up , go away and live in their silly dream world of nothingness. honestly , they dont have a brain. They have nothing better to donbut to be what they are. The funniest thing is that they are stupid enough to think that Chy-na Joe is acrually in charge and the fake inauguration was real. its quite sad.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

That's amazing. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for that.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Cool, lead me to them, i miss telling trolls to go fuck themselves.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

That's awesome 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread