Lemme get a Vibe Check, Patriots.

How we feeling after today?

Big day tomorrow....

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Weekend's been pretty restful; ready to take on the week's BS!

Rally the firing squads.

Be Still and listen to that still small voice inside that gives you peace. Wait on the Lord. Love Elvis #TCB #Patriot #WWG1WGA #God #Country

Peaceful and serene

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

I am an active volunteer in my community.

the last time we were "allowed" to dine out, my water glass left this mark on the table

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

feeling like a chickpea in a slingshot.

It feels like the end is finally here. The evil is dying - good riddance! Can't wait for a world where we all help each other out and go back to living the way G-d intended us to live - according to his laws.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😘 teším sa 🍿

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

Ready and waiting!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

ComfyAF

#LIGHTWORK To #SAVEOURCHILDREN #PRAYERWARRIOR To GOD & thankful to #TRUSTTHEPLAN each & everyday!!! 🇺🇸17🇺🇸Q🇺🇸45🇺🇸xo🍒

thku 4 asking ♥️feeling blessed IJNA 🐸🙏🏽🐸prayers 2 You & all this full moon evening🇺🇸🍿🇺🇸soon we see victory 🍒

sitting on the razors edge
still comf AF sir .🐸😎

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Good morning, VK! It feels like big, big things are about to change..in a good way! Lots of Anons writing they feel a shift, so we feel it coming. ❤️🥳🥳🇺🇸💙

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

This little guy is nothing but good vibes!💛

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is feeling so good I can barely stand myself!
All smiles, Trumpsara coming! Vibes are floating around in the clouds.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

honest and truly....feeling great! ❤️👍👍

WE HERE🇺🇸🇺🇸 ☘️☘️☘️☘️

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Lolz

(1) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

I see the APL is up to 8.9! Get pissed America!!!!

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response Diane Miller to her Publication

8.92 to be exact.

(1) Show this thread

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I sure freaking hope so

🙏

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

I am Trump supporting conservative. Patriot!

so why we thinking somerhing will happen on friday? monday os freedom day i was thinking EBS would happen sunday into mobday

In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication

Since a lot of this movement revolves around God and His plan, Sunday is NOT the day

In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication

and Fryday is perfect

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Love the smell of gun powder and rain on the way.