NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Lemme get a Vibe Check, Patriots.

How we feeling after today?

Big day tomorrow....

Heavy heart. My nephew would have been 42 today. was murdered on Father's Day in San Fransisco 2020

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marangela in this post can reply

This plandemic lockdown allowed me to become a Q follower and I fell thru many rabbit holes! Trump won! waiting for the DS arrests to begin!

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

sorry for your loss. i lost my daughter on fathers day 2017. i know the pain.

In response sQarlet Rose Crevan to her Publication

No mother should ever have to bury their child. I was 9 years old when my great-grandmother made that statement at my grandfather's, her son's funeral. She was in her 80s; he was 55 and died of coal miner's lung. I can't imagine your grief, and feel for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. 🥺😢

(1) Show this thread

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

😥🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

sorry for your lost

In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication

Thank you 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

i am sorry for your loss. may God grant you comfort

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

You are an extremely strong soul.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Thank you. I appreciate your comment, because I needed to hear it.

(1) Show this thread