Watch the water.

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟthis too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

William McMaster Murdoch, first officer of Titanic (1912), was born in Dalbeattie, Scotland, on 28 February 1873. Murdoch was the officer in charge on the bridge when Titanic fatally collided with an iceberg. He was also one of the over 1,500 people who died in the disaster.

not him and its not a flattering comparison.....that voyage did not end well for anyone except the banking cartel

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Omg.... relative? time traveler? what?

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Are all of our heroes returned from the distant past?

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฆข#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

certainly something of phenomenom level mystiQue

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฆข#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication

General Flynn, like President Trump is also Scottish descent๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

my head cannot handle any more information. i seriously do not know how one can keep up with the possibilities. what would this mean if it was a possibility. a new rabbit hole. eyes on flynn.

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication

This is William Murdoch. First Officer on the Titanic. Easy to find on the internet.

(1) Show this thread

Christian๐Ÿ™,Wifeโค๏ธ, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther๐Ÿคฉ,

What do these people know ๐Ÿ˜ณ? I want to know. Where's my....gulp...double/look alike?๐Ÿ˜

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Oh my!! Just another uncoincidental look alike!! lol

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Wow! That's amazing!