Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My sister-in-law was put on Remdesivir and a ventillator she died two in a half weeks later! I blame Fauci. I watched a vedio where it was stated that Fauci made it protocol that all hospitals are ordered to use this same course of treatment, then he said Remdesivir is NOT a proper medication for Covid 19, it just prolongs hospital stay. Long term it will shut down the kidneys and fill the lungs with fluids. I pray this man pays for all the bad he has done to our world, he truly is a monster. I am very angry she did not have to die from this!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

A friend's grandmother in pretty good health went to hospital with a non-covid situation. They forced the jab on her and sent her home. She died very soon after with blood clots. What do you think? We know what we think happened.

I think the graphine oxide got into the small blood vessels and caused a blockage, i am very sorry for your friends loss.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spanknurace1 in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Thank you - our conclusion agrees with yours.