Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God is my co-pilot๐Ÿ’™ Make Earth Great Again ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ We are star๐ŸŒŸseeds

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

How we stayed healthy.
Quercetin
NAC
pine needle teas
Dandelion leaf tea
Red wine๐Ÿ˜Š

wormwood also works

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I tried to order some from mexican pharmacy, but they can't/won't ship to Canada.
I can get ivermectin at the feed store, but HCQ has been banned from being pescribed unless you are a long time user for Lupus or RA.

These tyrannical rulers need to go to jail.

I was able to get ivermectin and hcq since i am a frontline worker. I got some for my husband as well and mother. I just xrayed a gentleman yesterday who was intubated. I remember him in the ER and he was sitting up and talking to me normally. DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT let them admit you. If they dont offer breathing treatments or scripts for steroids and antibiotics. Leave. admission could be a death sentence.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST ๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•†

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN
HCQ
AT HOME !!!

RESEARCH ON DUCKDUCKGO !!!

you can get ivermectinAtLocalFarmFeed stores ... it's for livestockItWorks.

Itโ€™s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE๐Ÿ’ฅโš ๏ธWWG1WGA the way to the finish line๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & Country๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปJESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

yep, my hubby bought some ivermectin at the feed store AND online. Self vaxxing. Iโ€™d be so scared of the hospital. I still remember when they were inserting the incubators in patients incorrectly and people solely dieing from that. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ข

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

My brother and sister in law just called SpeakwithanMD.com, an affiliate of Americaโ€™s Front Line Doctors. got a televisit almost immediately with prescription on the way to the pharmacy now, hydroxychloroquin, zpac, prednisone. My brother said they were awesome and they are both so very appreciative! Local hospital gave them no advice and no prescription!! They were not vaxxed and when asked if they regretted not getting the death jab they both said โ€œhell no!!โ€. still wont, thank God Almighty!! people locally are dropping like flies sadly. All vaxxedโ€ฆ

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

Canadian doctors will not prescribe those medications. I have searched high and low, in case elderly relatives needed it. They will give HCQ to those with Lupus and RA, if you were already on. Do dealers sell it? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

go to AFLDS website. sign up for TeleMed appt ($90) they will prescribe meds for you the meds are separate. they do not take insurance and they will prescribe meds whether you are sick or want preventative meds

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

What Drs will give a prescription for HCQ or Ivermectin? Mine won't.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one โค๏ธat a time ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

We went through this. My 77 year old mom with a lung condition recovered in less than 3 days with HCQ and Zpac. I ordered preventative treatment.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

push health will give ivermectin. frontlinemds.com gave me
hcq

(2) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Never hurts to be prepared.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I Agree..........

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

These are prescription drugs in the USA so we can ONLY get them if they are prescribed. That's how sick they are. In some countries these are over-the-counter. Either way, only a doctor can prescribe. You can try the frontline doctors if you think they'll actually get some out to you... after you get through the protocol. I wasted my time and filled out the application and all that jazz. it took 5 days for them to tell me it didn't go through so i have to try again. If it's "MD" it ain't gonna come through for anti-pharma citizens. Perhaps, a naturapath can prescribe... but I don't know.

(6) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

DOQ is right.

But some pharmacies won't fill prescriptions for HCQ. Here is another alternative from -
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

my luck has been with local mom and pop pharmacies or compounding pharmacies. if they are offering the jab definitely wonโ€™t prescibe ivermectin or hcq. i noticed that too.

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

Build up your immunity - 1st picture.

And if you do get COVID, Treat at Home - 2nd picture.

I have believed this for a long time.

Sheโ€™s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

My sister-in-law was put on Remdesivir and a ventillator she died two in a half weeks later! I blame Fauci. I watched a vedio where it was stated that Fauci made it protocol that all hospitals are ordered to use this same course of treatment, then he said Remdesivir is NOT a proper medication for Covid 19, it just prolongs hospital stay. Long term it will shut down the kidneys and fill the lungs with fluids. I pray this man pays for all the bad he has done to our world, he truly is a monster. I am very angry she did not have to die from this!

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

I am very sorry for your loss of your sister-in-law. I pray God will bring you and your family comfort. Fauci did commit Crimes against Humanity and will be held accountable!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

A friend's grandmother in pretty good health went to hospital with a non-covid situation. They forced the jab on her and sent her home. She died very soon after with blood clots. What do you think? We know what we think happened.

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

A guy my husband knows just told him his parents both got sick took them to the hospital they tested them for covid their son wanted them to give them hcq and they said no they admitted them and put the father on a ventilator he is not doing good . This is why every one is losing patience how many more people have to die before the truth comes out .or should i say murdered .

#Trump #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaww #anon #patriot United We Stand!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 1000%Trump Supporter.

I have a dear friend currently on day 13 in ICU, labeled with "Covid pnuemonia" she went to doc for what appeared to be a upper respiratory infection sent to hospital and has rapidly declined since they got their hands on her. latest from her daughter: "just in case it's being misconstrued, let me be a little more clear here, my mom is in critical condition. She's in multisystem organ failure. A machine breathing for her. She has a machine taking the place of her kidney. She is on medication to stabilize her blood pressure. She is very sick. All of my updates are very small changes to her lab work generally. It movement in the right direction and it's what we need to see, but it's going to take more than that to get her stabilized and out of the "critical" spot. If at anytime she spikes or stalls, her circumstances change drastically. I was informed of things yesterday that I didn't know previously and understand a little more about why she isn't doing a little better than she is.

Been there, still licking my wounds. They aren't the least bit interested in what I have to say.

Deliberately.

311 copy.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

Is this a viable replacement for HCQ? Doq, gives us your input, please.

(1) Show this thread

Where can we get 1 or both for our familys and dosing as a preventive? Thank You in advance

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Make it at home!
https://t.me/AWKCHAT/30546

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one โค๏ธat a time ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/
They prescribed preventative. I had to go through their suggested online pharmacy since Michigan pharmacies wouldnโ€™t honor my script. It took less than a week to receive my HCQ.

(2) Show this thread

Christ is King โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘โœ๏ธ

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication

Just had a dose foe myself in my mac and cheese at midnight last night. My daughter also. Husband gonna have it in his oatmeal when he wakes up! Not interested in the least in what hospitals would say.

(1) Show this thread

Already been saying that from the begining of this whole ordeal. hope everyone wakes up and does the same.

The doctors are not prescribing those medicines I have asked at several facilities only sending people home with Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg caps. One other time with a Tylenol.

In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication

None of them will prescribe it for you. They are all on the dark side. We have to save ourselves.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

yes! my brother inlaw just passed Monday am. he wasn't sick, after 3 days on ventilator his body shutdown..

In response TSC Notabot to his Publication

So very sorry for your loss. prayers to you and your family.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, great advice. Have heard a few stories about the protocol of the Hospitals. Doesnโ€™t sound good at all.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

We are fighting one right now in california to get my friend out they put her on the ventilator without her consent or the families. Either they are not educated, dumb (nurses) or complicent in murdering my friend ๐Ÿ˜ชHave a call in for 2 days to Americas frontline doctors waiting for a call to get her on HCQ. How do we get them to transfer her or take her off the ventilator is the big problem. Such bullshit, they are fighting us, says were killing her?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I heard Hospice is the way to get Home Health if there is a need for Oxygen. Hospice can be helpful
getting youโ€™re friend out of the Hospital & back in her home.

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Make it at home! BTW you can play the vid w/out have Tele acct
https://t.me/AWKCHAT/30546

(3) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

My brother was treated in a Cali hospital with Ivermectin. I was glad to hear it. He is out and doing well!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I'm not convinced all the hospitalized people have CV - they are not releasing the % of vaxx/unvaxxed who are sick (very quiet on that). I think we are seeing the cytokine storms starting from people who ARE vaxxed - and they are not treating for cytokine storms, so people are dying (they will anyway, not much they can do). I think we're being lied to YET again...

This is why it was being reported (before the Afghanistan problems) that there were record numbers of breakthrough cases in the vaxxed population, they were spreading it to everyone (vaxxed and unvaxxed), and that stopped being shared when Biden screwed us over Afghanistan. Doesn't change the fact that the vaxxed are worse off now than the unvaxxed...

If the vaxxed are sick in high numbers, which GB and other countries have seen and reported - we are dealing with cytokine storms that are not being reported properly. Treatment is the same though - but these are the deaths many MD's have been predicting for months...