Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

My sister-in-law was put on Remdesivir and a ventillator she died two in a half weeks later! I blame Fauci. I watched a vedio where it was stated that Fauci made it protocol that all hospitals are ordered to use this same course of treatment, then he said Remdesivir is NOT a proper medication for Covid 19, it just prolongs hospital stay. Long term it will shut down the kidneys and fill the lungs with fluids. I pray this man pays for all the bad he has done to our world, he truly is a monster. I am very angry she did not have to die from this!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spanknurace1 in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

A friend's grandmother in pretty good health went to hospital with a non-covid situation. They forced the jab on her and sent her home. She died very soon after with blood clots. What do you think? We know what we think happened.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

I think the graphine oxide got into the small blood vessels and caused a blockage, i am very sorry for your friends loss.

(1) Show this thread
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

I am very sorry for your loss of your sister-in-law. I pray God will bring you and your family comfort. Fauci did commit Crimes against Humanity and will be held accountable!

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Lori Altman to her Publication

I thank you for yor kindness. we are looking forward to the day he is dealt with. Stay well.

(1) Show this thread