Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Yeah, no.

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

this is why they say not to remove moles too? does anyone know how to treat tumors then?

Big Pharma is running the world/AKA the "Deep State"! Follow the F'N
Money! Gates De-Population and Poison in the Vax's! Boosters????

Most of the information about cancer is from mainstream medicine. This sounds like it might be possible in some or even most cases but it would be great to know where this info is from.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Every Time to her Publication

The Rockefellers control the "health agenda" in America.

They're evil.

#Peace#Freedom#GoodVibes

(1) Show this thread

Serious question: what IS supposed to be done with that poison-filled tumor?

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Detoxify your body. And you can directly inject chlorine dioxide into the cancerous tumor, like President Trump once said (United States Patent US 10,105,389 B1 from Oct. 23, 2018).

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Frightening & logical.

I also feel for the families of accident victims who
are "TOLD" their loved one is Brain Dead... So they
can Harvest Organs.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

WoW, I never thought of it that way. Thanks for this. Very Very informative.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

You are absolutely correct... it's a fact! Great post Patriot!
Sharing the hell outta this !🙌🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Damn!!! How criminal is this. FROM day one the medical field has been killing humans.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Sounds right. But maybe not for all cancer tumors. My SIL had Breast Cancer and hid it. For apparently a long time. Her health was never questioned until her adult children went to do laundry and found blood all over her shirt.
They drove her to ER. Doctor examined her and said, Well obviously you have had this a long time, Why haven't you come in? The tumor was basically outside her body now, bloody. She told him she didn't want to live in this World anymore. She wanted no treatment. 😭

There's was nothing at this point of the cancer that could be done. She was placed in Hospice and died a couple months later. She was 57. it's been 15 years she's gone. I didn't even know cancer could come out of the body. She was the Aunt that sat on the floor for hours with all the little kids and played with all their new Christmas toys with them. I still can't believe it.

In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

I'm so sorry.

(1) Show this thread