Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Sounds right. But maybe not for all cancer tumors. My SIL had Breast Cancer and hid it. For apparently a long time. Her health was never questioned until her adult children went to do laundry and found blood all over her shirt.
They drove her to ER. Doctor examined her and said, Well obviously you have had this a long time, Why haven't you come in? The tumor was basically outside her body now, bloody. She told him she didn't want to live in this World anymore. She wanted no treatment. 😭

There's was nothing at this point of the cancer that could be done. She was placed in Hospice and died a couple months later. She was 57. it's been 15 years she's gone. I didn't even know cancer could come out of the body. She was the Aunt that sat on the floor for hours with all the little kids and played with all their new Christmas toys with them. I still can't believe it.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it