Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

I'm not convinced all the hospitalized people have CV - they are not releasing the % of vaxx/unvaxxed who are sick (very quiet on that). I think we are seeing the cytokine storms starting from people who ARE vaxxed - and they are not treating for cytokine storms, so people are dying (they will anyway, not much they can do). I think we're being lied to YET again...

This is why it was being reported (before the Afghanistan problems) that there were record numbers of breakthrough cases in the vaxxed population, they were spreading it to everyone (vaxxed and unvaxxed), and that stopped being shared when Biden screwed us over Afghanistan. Doesn't change the fact that the vaxxed are worse off now than the unvaxxed...

If the vaxxed are sick in high numbers, which GB and other countries have seen and reported - we are dealing with cytokine storms that are not being reported properly. Treatment is the same though - but these are the deaths many MD's have been predicting for months...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it