Happy Friday Patriots. several questions to ask yourselves. trump pushing the vaccine β€”-what is the vaccine hes speaking. who are the taliban. remember this is massive Deprogramming. stay strong. shit is get real. you are the light. God has this WE have God. Strength, Peace Love and the power of Jesus Christ. lives in all. dont stray dont abandon this war is alreasy won. Love you all. and Thank you for standing with me/WE together WE R unstoppable. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Love those current Like & Share#’s brother! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication

I think if this is true, then an independent non partisan lab should test the ingredients and produce an information paper. If thiis is true why are so many people having severe adverse reactions? Especially concerning is the heart issues in young adults.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

'All warfare is based on deception' - Sun Tzu and Trump is a Master. I believe in Trump and God and Jesus and all of Us πŸ‘Š

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Perspective matters! Thanks Tank! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Trump stuck a stick in the spokes of the China Virus genocide. The vaccines to exterminate a majority of the population wasn’t due to be released until 2023. Remember the Q β€œRed October” post? Remember when we β€œturned into a crisis” before the Cabal had a chance to mature the virus and the subsequent killer 5G activated vaccination killing process?
THE CABAL WASN’T READY FOR THE GENOCIDE
Trump sped up the vaccine and virus operation and made them deploy it before it was ready. Trump saved BILLIONS OF LIVES.
Are you AWAKE YET? πŸ’₯
===================
TRUMPINTEL

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

PS The Real Afghan People are being liberated! πŸ˜‰

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

the injection Trump said he received was hydrochloroquine, and not the jab.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The storm is real. Im gonna hold the line. We didn't come this far to only come this farπŸ‘Š

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Brotha We Are Not Going Anywhere, Just Waiting With Excitement For Us To Hit The Red line.

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yes! Holding The Line πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(2) Show this thread