Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Happy Friday Patriots. several questions to ask yourselves. trump pushing the vaccine —-what is the vaccine hes speaking. who are the taliban. remember this is massive Deprogramming. stay strong. shit is get real. you are the light. God has this WE have God. Strength, Peace Love and the power of Jesus Christ. lives in all. dont stray dont abandon this war is alreasy won. Love you all. and Thank you for standing with me/WE together WE R unstoppable. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

The storm is real. Im gonna hold the line. We didn't come this far to only come this far👊

Brotha We Are Not Going Anywhere, Just Waiting With Excitement For Us To Hit The Red line.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

👊💯🇺🇸